It wouldn’t be Cinco de Mayo without enjoying a delicious margarita! Combine lime juice, fresh mango, and a splash of triple sec to make a sweetly tart frozen mango margarita. This refreshing drink will be the perfect companion while relaxing on the patio this summer!
- 1 c. chopped mango
- 2 oz. orange juice
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice (1 lime)
- 2 oz. tequila
- 1 oz. triple sec
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 ½ c. ice
- lime wedges for garnish (optional)
- salt or sugar for rim (optional)
- -Yields 1 12 oz. margarita
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve, or pop it in the freezer to enjoy later!
Click here for more delicious drink recipes!