Friends, meet my newest dessert addiction. Last week I had one of those need-ice-cream-now cravings, but I wasn’t feeling up to the drive. Using ingredients I already had, I was able to whip up this delicious treat in just a few easy steps! Vanilla ice cream with peach + blueberry purée makes the perfect summertime – or anytime – dessert.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 c. blueberries
- 1 peach
- 1/3 c. granola
- 1 c. vanilla ice cream (per serving)
1. Blend 1/2 c. blueberries, and set aside in a small bowl.
2. Blend 1 sliced peach, and gently stir into blended blueberries.
3. Scoop 1/2 c. ice cream into dish. Pour 1-2 spoonfuls of purée and add another 1/2 c. of ice cream.
4. Sprinkle with granola and enjoy!