2019, that’s a wrap!
The last twelve months have permanently changed my life, heart, and perspective.
Throughout a rollercoaster of both pain and joy, we chose to keep our eyes on the Lord and glorify Him through all of the tough stuff – but man, it was so hard at times.
I recently came across this translation of Romans 8:18, and I feel it represents this year so well: Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory He will reveal to us later.
My hope is that 2020 will let our hearts rest and heal!
At the end of the year, I am a big fan of dedicating some time to reflect on all that happened.
In keeping with the format we used last year, here are some highlights of 2019 —
- Set up shop at 18 markets – including our first out of state show!
- Hired 2 part-time employees
- Welcomed 90+ new retailers into our wholesale program; including two in Canada
- Shipped ~4,000 items
- Donated to Nebraska Flood Relief, Camp Quality, and Brain Aneurysm Foundation
- Interviewed in 2 local news stories
- Featured on Grow Well Podcast
- Designed a book cover
- Photographed 18 photo sessions for local businesses and families
- Reached 5 million monthly viewers on Pinterest
- Designed 17 sets of wedding invitations
- Grew our Instagram community and increased our email list by 60%
- Transformed our living room into a new studio space
- Celebrated two years flying solo!
On a personal note, here are a few other memorable moments —
- Enjoyed Eric Church in concert
- Traveled to Wisconsin for my bestie’s wedding
- Became an EMHC (Eucharistic Minister of Holy Communion)
- Ran a 5K and a 10K
- Celebrated one year with my favorite person
- Visited to Colorado for the first time, backpacked, hiked 4 mountains
- Became addicted to podcasts
- Discovered love of homemade smoothies and caesar salads
- Made some alpaca friends
- Had my kitchen cabinets painted (big deal right here)
- Saw two shooting stars!
- Dedicated first half of the year to help care for my stepdad. He met Jesus on his 50th birthday.