Happy end of 2018! What a year it has been. One of my favorite things to do at the end of the year is take some time to reflect back on the past twelve months.
Life is now drastically different now than it was in January. This year has been full of true sorrow and true joy. Caring for family member has made this year seem like the toughest yet; but it has changed my heart and perspective forever.
This year tested my ability to practice gratitude and find peace in tough situations, but I prayed the Lord would keep my heart fixed on Him, and he constantly reminded me to count it all joy.
“Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.” James 1:1-4
On the business side, we tackled some big accomplishments! Now, it’s not all about numbers – but I’m all about setting goals and keeping celebrating the wins, big and small!
- Set up shop at 20 local events
- Launched our own online store
- Welcomed 16 new retailers and 10 new states into our wholesale program
- Designed 13 sets of wedding invitations
- Shipped ~3,000 items
- Branded 6 small businesses
- Photographed 11 photo sessions for local businesses and families
- Reached 2 million monthly viewers on Pinterest
- Grew our Instagram community by 15%
- Collaborated with 3 awesome companies
- Celebrated one year flying solo!
It’s so easy to feel like you’re not doing enough. Anyone else struggle with this? I am. All the time.
Go make a list of all the things you did this year, business or personal! Recognizing where you’ve been will help you decide where you want to go and where you want to grow.
Here is our annual calendar update for home or office!
Free 2019 Calendar
Download this free 2019 calendar for your home or office. This vintage-inspired, minimal calendar complements any decor style and serves as a simple at-a-glance reminder.