So often the photos we take never make it farther than our camera rolls. Isn’t the reason we take photos to enjoy them later on? One of my resolutions this year is to print. more. photos. I love finding new, creative ways to be reminded of happy moments. This DIY burlap memo board is a simple, easy way to display precious memories and inspirational photos.
What you’ll need
- 8 x 8 in. burlap canvas
- nailheads / decorative tacks
- mini clothespins
- a few 3 x 3 in. photos
1. Place the end of the twine on the side of the canvas. Leave about ½ in. of twine to tuck into the frame on the backside.
2. Press the nailhead into the twine and canvas to hold it in place. You may need a hammer to securely place the nailhead.
3. Bring the twine across to the other side, and fasten with a nailhead.
4. Wrap the twine around the canvas, and repeat steps two and three until you have even, linear sections.
5. When you’ve reached the last row, leave another ½ in. of twine to tuck into the frame. This will make it so that the ends of the twine are neat and not visible.
6. Use mini clothespins to hang your favorite photos, and display!