St. Patrick’s Day is always the perfect opportunity to mix up a new cocktail. With all of this spring-like weather that is finally making an appearance, I’ve been craving something sweet and refreshing. This Vodka Mint Limeade is the perfect blend of natural ingredients – freshly squeezed lemons, limes, mint leaves, and Hangar 1 Vodka. My crew of taste testers reported that this drink is extremely addicting. It will definitely be on the menu for summer entertaining!
- • 8 - 16 oz. Hangar 1 Straight Vodka
- • 6 c. water
- • 2 c. simple syrup
- • 1 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 4-5 lemons)
- • ½ c. freshly squeezed lime juice (about 3-4 limes)
- • ½ c. fresh mint leaves
- Make 2 c. of simple syrup by bringing 1½ c. sugar and 1½ c. water to a boil. Stir occasionally until sugar is dissolved.
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher with ice.
- Toss in some sliced lime and enjoy!