Every Friday on Instagram I share things that caught my attention or made an impact on my life in some way in hopes to pass it along to you.
This may be in the form of a product, person, book, app, community, or service – there aren’t really any rules here.
Friday Favorites is just a fun way to share the love. :)
- Join for amazing home decor advice and inspiration
- Incredible before + after photos!
- I am always amazed by the talent shared in this group of ladies
2. Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops
- Simply add 1-12 drops to any lotion or moisturizer, tan develops in 4-6 hours
- I’ve found the results to be just as good as going to get a professional spray tan
- Just make sure to wash hands
- Use primer + mitt for an even better result
3. Dusty Hegge’s Get Planty Houseplant Course
- Dusty is my favorite plant guru
- Get Planty course will teach you how to not kill our houseplants
- Re-opens in the Spring, but you can get on the waiting list now!
4. Sasha in Good Taste Cookbook by Sasha Pieterse
- Gorgeous photography and delicious recipes
5. Mod Dermatology in Omaha, Nebraska
- My mom and I had a day date where we got chemical peels
- Katie Brock is AMAZING – it’s no wonder she got Best of Omaha!
- Tell them I sent you, and you’ll get 50% off your service. Treat yourself to a facial or peel.
- Everyone in their office is so friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!
- My accidental invention, I’m addicted
- It’s delicious and will help keep you healthy. Try it!
6. Here, Too Catholic Lent Devotional for Women
- A beautiful way to lean into your faith this Lent season
- I shared about this more in depth here!
7. Lyndsi Lopez at Avalon Studios
- My amazing hair stylist!
- She’s incredibly talented with color, so down to earth and so genuine
- Gives the BEST head massages – I wish she could wash my hair every single day
- This app turns any Canon camera with wifi into a remote
- Game changer for taking your own photos with self-timer
- Preview the shot, tap your phone to focus, release the shutter, and save + share the photo from there
- Gorgeous plant photography
- Tells you how to care for plants + shows you how to style them!
10. Mojo Video App
- Favorite app for Instagram promo videos!
- So fast + easy
11. Ripley and Rue
- Jeannie is a branding + design genius
- The cutest accessories for dogs and their humans
- If you want to smile, go look at their website!
12. The Social Bungalow by Shannon Lutz
- Shannon has become my go-to girl for all things marketing tips
- I recently purchased her content writing course and Instagram course
- Follow her for all kinds of strategies to level up on your business – even her free content is gold!
- I’ve had this bag for 6 months, and I LOVE it!
- The quality has held up so well
- Perfect for my laptop + planner
- Modern, sleek, and my favorite color :)
- I met Danica back in the early Junkstock days, we were neighbors
- Home Decor + DIY Renovation blog has wonderful info, she puts her heart into everything she does
- Danica and Chris are hilarious on the Nadine Stay Podcast — not only informative, but their personalities really shine through.
- It feels like you’re in the room with them!