*Disclosure: Some affiliate links have been included in this post; which means I may earn a small commission should you click through and make a purchase. This allows me to continue to create content for you, and I greatly appreciate your support!
Put those garden tomatoes to good use with this Tomato and Mozzarella Salad. This easy recipe makes a great addition to any summer spread! It’s a delicious, simple side dish or healthy snack. Top with basil for a burst of freshness.
If you don’t already have one, consider growing your own herb garden for homegrown, natural ingredients at your fingertips! Adding basil, mint, chives, parsley, or cilantro to your dishes is a sure way to take your cooking to the next level.
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mozzarella, diced
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine tomatoes and mozzarella in a serving dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and give it a stir.
- Top with basil leaves and serve.
You may also like: How to Host an Indoor Picnic.