5 Tips to Create Your Own Modern, Garden Tablescape
- NATURAL ELEMENTS / Pick up an inexpensive grocery store bouquet, cut the stems, and place flowers + greenery in decorative containers. This could include small bottles and decorative jars or vases. Terrariums are a great way to add a modern, geometric vibe.
- LAYERS / Add dimension and height with cake stands or plate pedestals.
- PLATES / Use a decorative charger as a base for your place setting. This adds a decorative element and ties your color scheme together. (Hobby Lobby often has these on sale, and they come in a variety of colors.)
- TEXTURE / Linens are another easy, elegant way to bring color into your tablescape.
- PERSONALIZE / If you’re looking for something to wow your guests, consider a personal touch. The personalized cookies Rachel included at each plate made each guest feel special, and they were delicious, too!
Shop this look below!
Get the Look
Pin the image below to save for future party planning!
Find more tablescape and party planning ideas below!